And you have successfully made it to our webpage. This endeavor might be narrowed down into two phases – Either you are running out of your free months of Apple Music and want to cancel it or just don’t want to use it anymore. No matter what’s the specific reason you got behind canceling your Apple music trail subscription, we have got your concern covered here in this article.
The very first time, whenever you sign up for Apple Music, you’ll be credited with three free months of streaming service.
And after that, if you want to enjoy the service, you will have to pay for it.
Lately, there are many cases reported where users often forget to cancel the Apple Music subscription right after the free months, and it gets auto-renewed charging you a hefty amount. Just to let you know if you don’t cancel your subscription before 24 hours of the renewal date you will automatically get charged for that.
How to cancel your Apple Music subscription?
However, if you don’t want to risk your $9.99 (Individual membership of Apple Music starting from), you can straightforwardly cancel it right away. There is no need to wait for those free trial months to get over and unless Apple Music deliberately costs you for the paid subscription. Furthermore, if you cancel your Apple Music subscription during the trial period, you’ll be still not get hindered accessing and using the entire Apple Music catalog until the last date of your trail.
If you want to prevent the automatic billing after the free months, all you need to do is cancel the subscription. And not to mention, the entire process is laughably easy for one. So without further ado, here’s how to do it.
Cancel your Apple Music subscription?
On iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Grab the respected device and head over to Apple Music app.
- Tap on For You and next click on your Profile icon lies at the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Select View Apple ID and you might get asked to authenticate it by re-entering the details.
- Next, tap on Subscriptions >> Apple Music >> Cancel Subscription and hit the Confirm button.
- And you have successfully canceled the Apple Music subscription, and it would get automatically stopped at the end of the current billing cycle.
Moreover, if you want to view your subscriptions, you can check from here.
On your Mac or PC:
If you are canceling your Apple Music subscription using Mac or any other PC, you can rely on these steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you need to open iTunes and if you aren’t signed up already, do it using your Apple ID.
- Next, from the top menu bar select Account and click on View My Account option.
- Now it will ask you to verify your Apple ID.
- Once done with authentication, tap on View Account, and you’ll be redirected to the Account Information page.
- Tap Settings option.
- Next click on Subscription >> Manage >> and Apple Music.
- Hit the Cancel Subscription button and Confirm it.
- You’re done!
Also Read: Garageband For Windows PC
On your Apple TV:
If using Apple TV 4K then follow these steps in order to bye-bye your Apple Music.
- Navigate to the Settings and click on Accounts option.
- Tap Subscriptions >> Manage Subscription, and you might need to sign up using your Apple ID.
- Select Apple Music and click on Cancel Subscription – and that’s it, nothing else.
That’s all folks. We hope now you don’t need wandering off looking for “How to cancel Apple Music Subscription?”