There is more music around you than you can imagine right on your fingertips. Today you will come across many such music streaming applications that allow you to stream music right on your mobile on the go. Google Play Music is one such higher-ranking music streaming application by Google. It is the application that comes pre-installed in most of the advanced Android devices today. This application is getting quite popular these days and considered to be the most useful application for music streaming on your Android device. It offers some of the great benefits to both free and paid users.
Google Play Music is the music streaming service by Google and it allows the users to stream up to 50,000 songs for free across the most Android platforms. Besides streaming music for free, users can also listen to the radio stations. However, there are more benefits for the paid members as they are allowed to stream around 40 million songs from the streaming library. It is basically and music streaming application with lots of amazing functions. So, to know How to Download Google Play Music on your device is worthwhile for all music buffs.
What are the Prime Highlights of Google Play Music?
Whether you love listening to music while traveling or you want to maintain a library of great music, Google Play Music is what you need to have on your Android device. Google Play Music comes with many great features and benefits which make your music streaming experience really wonderful.
- Google Play Music is available both in free and paid version
- The free version of the application allows you to stream around 50,000 music collections from its library while the paid members can enjoy the longest list of music for 40 million stored in its cloud-based library
- It also allows the users to include their own music in the library and stream it offline without internet connectivity.
- This music streaming service is for free and allows you to download your favorite music into the library for later streaming
- The subscription for the paid service is also very minimal and you don’t have to pay a huge sum of money for its monthly subscription
- Since the application is encrypted with Cloud Server, it allows storing music in the app for later streaming for free without internet.
- Google Play Music also has personalized radio stations that are based on activity and mood and users are allowed to build around their tastes in music which would populate the stations
- The radio station is accessible both for the paid and free users
Also Read: Garageband For PC Download
The Step by Step Guide for Download Google Play Music!
The Google Play Music Application is the music streaming application by Google and it is free to download from the Google Play Store. Some of the advanced Android devices come with pre-installed Google Play Music. But if your device is lacking then ensure to follow the below steps to Download Google Play Music.
- Create your own Google Account and login with the Google Play Store using the Google account
- From its Search Bar, you need to search for the free Google Play Music App
- From the search results, you need to click on the icon of Google Play Music and start the downloading process
- Once you complete the process of Download Google Play Music you need to wait as the installation process will start thereafter.
- After the installation is over you will be able to access the application and the free version allows you to enjoy streaming of music right on your mobile device.